Jetran Air Ltd is a Romanian EASA PART M Operator, having the AOC no. RO 021, issued by Romanian Civil Aeronautical Authority.
Jetran Air is offering:
- PASSENGER CHARTER OPERATION, MD81/82, 160Y configuration
- DRY LEASE MD81/82
- WET LEASE MD81/82 and Dornier 328-300
WET LEASE support includes:
A. Aircraft – 6xMD82, 1xMD81, full EUOPS, EASA complying, 160Y configuration and 1xDornier 328-300, Jet model, VIP 12 seats configuration;
B. Crews - JARFCL licensed
- Line Maintenance through Jetran Air EASA PART 145 Line Maintenance Organisation, approved by Romanian CAA, no. RCAA 020
- Licensed staff, JAR 66, B1 & B2
- Spare parts support through own resources and EASA approved organisations
- Special Tooling for Line Maintenance support.
D. Insurance – done through Willis, including Hull and Third Party liability for a CSL of USD 600,000,000 The Lessee will be additional insured on the TPL Policy in its respective rights and interests.
E. Operational Support - Crewing, Trip documents as OFP and RTOW
For details about Jetran Air product please contact:
Ms. Corina Valceanu, Phone: +40 (0)733 992 772, E-mail: email@example.com
In April 2008, Jetran Group USA and Tender Group Romania have signed the buy-out of the Jetran Air, a Romanian air operator authorized for the passengers and cargo charter flights.
After this agreement, Tender Group Romania has purchased 51% actions, the transaction value reaching up to 45 mil usd.
Nowadays the Jetran Air, ....